Things to See & Do
When traveling to Mashpee, don’t forget to pack the proper outdoor gear! Southcape Resort and Club is home to an abundance of activities, many of which will send you outdoors!
- South Cape Beach State Park - https://www.mass.gov/locations/south-cape-beach-state-park
- Cape Cod Children’s Museum - https://capecodchildrensmuseum.org/ - CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Waquoit Bay - http://www.waquoitbayreserve.org/- CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Mashpee and Wakeby Pond Beach
- Cape Cod Museum of Natural History - http://www.ccmnh.org/
- Boating & Kayaking - https://www.capecodchamber.org/play/boating-kayaking
- Hiking and Walking Trails - https://www.capecodchamber.org/cape-cod-hiking-and-walking-trails
- Whale Watching - https://www.capecodchamber.org/play/whale-seal-watching- REOPENING JULY 6
- Wildlife & Nature - https://www.capecodchamber.org/cape-cod-conservation-guide-cape-cod-chamber-commerce
In Mashpee, you’ll find a unique mix of popular name brands, local shops, and art galleries scattered throughout the town.